jueves, 21 de agosto de 2014

A rich blowjob


It took several days of that last time I walked through the city with a huge excitement, every woman in the street I thought I could fuck her, what happened in the truck gave me tremendous confidence, I felt an irresistible male, was the master world.

It happens that a morning without take it anymore, I went looking for Rosa, had dawned with a huge desire to eat his ass that woman even had masturbated that morning but far down my excitement, this was increased.

The most curious thing was that I did not know exactly where to find it, I walked slowly road, without finding it, then I went back and just at the stop where I boarded for the first time that carry the I located, there was a stopped truck and a small row of workers and students approaching it. No honking wanted to not draw attention to themselves, but on the other hand did not want me out Rosa, did changing signals at high light low light so lucky that she saw me but made me sign that the the truck left, was undecided, was almost his turn to address when he left the line and walked to my bus.

I saw her approaching with her tight skirt and her blouse buttons highlighting her boobs to shoulder height. Talking from outside the vehicle opened the door and stepped inside.

You have to take me to school. - Told me in Clear picaresque tone, no more missing. - I said as he kissed her rosy mouth. Today I have an exam and I can not lose my classes. No problem. - I added turning on the bus.

For the third time I could see the attributes of this beautiful woman, beautiful for others, a white skin, with a pink background, smooth and youthful, beautiful blond hair tied but the most beautiful and exciting about her were her tits, fine arts, protruding her as garments, offering a majestic image and causing wild desires.

When she touched me, it was like I woke up, I had concentrated too much to contemplate and feel her hand looking at the zipper of my pants I was startled at first, but then calmed down and opened my legs to make it easier.

Do not think I'm going to leave you for someone else and suck that beautiful cock. - He said pulling my erect penis and without saying anything more metio entirely to his mouth.

She practically lay face down on the seat sucking my cock masterfully as I drove to school. He did it with one hand, then the other ran her skirt to her waist to reveal the most beautiful ass I had ever touched, divided with corder fine cloth that disappeared between her buttocks at the lower end, being entered by the pussy of her simulating a thong, I kept my fingers route corder and I could feel her lips were split on either side of the thong and humidity that had it, but my biggest surprise was when my fingers collided in the top of the pussy, just where is the clitoris, the fingers of one of her hands, which is played in a circle two or three times and then got two fingers in her pussy to the depths of her, what she wants say that while I ate my cock shamelessly grabbed by her pussy. Non desperdiciarle day, smeared with his semen my oldest and carefully finger I was penetrating her ass, she started pausing to throw a screaming slut apocaron engine noise, I insisted with fucking, knew that if still find oil in a few minutes if it was that he had, and so, after a few minutes took a desperate cry Rosa, stopped sucking my cock and scream repeated several times.

I come, I come hell, no, no, no that rich. - Said again and again writhing like a snake.

With the same intensity he resumed squeezed my dick between her lips and began to masturbate quickly master, until I did a cramp down my spine and explode into a feeling of pleasure and involuntary cries.

She collected all my cum in her mouth and sucked as if it were a rich jam without saying anything and I arranged his uniform school said that sighting the corner.

I stood right in front of the school and she demanded me to ask me more.

You pick me up at 3:00 pm, to continue what we started.

Sure, who would lose it, I see them as walking away with a wet stain on her skirt just below her buttocks and with a little coagulated semen from the corners of his lips, then wiped openly with the outside your backpack, lost teenage coming.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario